Trail is a booking system used at HXRC. With it, Developer Hub teams can loan equipment, rooms and workspaces.
What is Trail?
With increased traffic at HXRC, we want to make sure everyone has an equal opportunity to use both equipment and spaces we provide. The Trail booking system is a tool to ensure access and avoid double booking.
Trail works both in a browser and on mobile.
Booking is available for Developer Hub teams and Metropolia staff working in the HXRC space.
What can I book?
- AR/VR headsets, computers, cameras…
- Showroom, Co-Creation, meeting rooms…
- Stations with a PC and a screen.
How to book?
1. Go to helsinkixrcenter.trail.fi or scan the QR code on this page.
2. Make an account.
3. Plan your reservation:
• Decide on the time frame.
• Select the equipment, room and/or workspace to book.
4. Confirm and scan out to start the loan.
5. After use, scan to return in Trail
• Return the equipment to storage.
Developer Hub teams loaning out equipment falls under De minimis funding and requires filling in a form.