How can companies better participate in universities’ projects in XR? Join our workshop on establishing frameworks and collaboration on the 30th of August. This event will be held in Finnish.
- EVENT: Universities x Companies II – establishing collaboration frameworks for XR
- DATE: 30th of August 2022
- TIME: 13.00 to 16.30
- LOCATION: Helsinki XR Center, Hämeentie 135 A
- SIGN UP: Please send your contact information and potential dietary restrictions to: [email protected]
About the event
As a part of the Virtual Trade Show project, HXRC has studied the collaboration between universities and companies in the field of XR. According to our survey this collaboration exists, but it is unclear what the practices are, or how partners are found.
The purpose of this workshop is to develop collaboration between universities and companies in the field of XR.
- 13.00 Lunch sponsored by HXRC
- 14.00 Presentation – Company partnership in university projects
- How can you find upcoming projects?
- How can you become a partner?
- What requirements do companies face in university projects?
- 14.30 Workshop – Collaboration between companies and universities
- Developing the collaboration
- Cultivating good practices
- Ongoing projects and partnerships
- 15.30 Coffee break
- 15.40 Round-up and discussion on further action