Universities and companies – how can they collaborate better in the field of XR? Join our workshop for establishing new frameworks on the 24th of May.
- EVENT: Universities x Companies – establishing collaboration frameworks for XR
- DATE: 24th of May 2022
- TIME: 14.00 to 16.00
- LOCATION: Helsinki XR Center, Hämeentie 135 A
- SIGN UP: Please send your contact information and potential dietary restrictions to: [email protected]
About the event
As a part of the Virtual Trade Show project, HXRC has studied the collaboration between universities and companies in the field of XR. According to our survey collaboration exists, but it’s unclear what the practices are, or how partners are found.
The purpose of this workshop is to get a clearer picture of existing collaboration, and find tangible ways of expanding it and creating new connections.
- What is the current collaboration between universities and companies in regards to recruiting for projects, traineeships and thesis works?
- What practices have already been proven good?
- What challenges are there?
- Ideas for improving collaboration and establishing frameworks?
- How could HXRC help?